Disposable Qingmei tattoo topical anesthetic for permanent tattoo
and lip use , fast-acting and healthy
Product Description :
|MOQ: 100bottles||apply this to the cotton and cover it on|
|the procedure area and wait 15to 20 minutes,|
|then begain the procedure|| |
|can use for eyebrow and the lip|
|Lidocain 20%|| |
Drug Facts :
Active ingredient ( in each ml ) purpose
Lidocaine HCI 40mg... Local anesthetic
Local anesthetic epinephrine HCI 0.4mg
Vasoconstrictor / shrinks swelling
When you use this product :
1. You may not have pain-avoid sources of heat or injury.
2. You may have burning or stinging if accidental eye contact.
3. You may have temporary skin irritation or sensitivity
4. Keep out of eyes and mouth and out of children's reach
1. Ask a doctor before use if you have live or heart disease, high
blood presure, pregnant and / or breast feeding, know a allergies
to any ingredient, thyroid disease, diabetes.
2. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
prescription drugs for high blood pressure, depression, or have
difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
3. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of
contact with eyes, rinse the eyes with large amounis of water and
see a doctor immediately. If upon application, a rash or
irritation, such as burning or itching develops, discontinue use.
If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. For external use only.
1) DeepNumb is topical anesthetics that helps numb the skin from
pain of minor procedures, such as tattooing, laser, cosmetic,
waxing, piercing, vaccination, etc.
2) DeepNumb cream works by blocking the pain signal sent by the
nerve endings on the skin. When applied to the procedure area as
directed a feeling of numbness will follow.
3) It is very important that the application instructions are
followed as directed. You need to leave the
cream and plastic wrap on the area for at least 2 hours prior to
the scheduled procedure.
4) Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is
removed from treated area. The numbing effect depends on the skin
type and the location on the body.
5) For best result, use one 10g tube which covers approximately 3”
x 3” area of your skin.
6) For a long procedure lasting hours over large areas apply
numbing cream over the entire work area then remove in sections as
1) Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and
water. Dry area completely.
2) Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in
3) After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream
(1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4) Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under
the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form
5) Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For
long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply NumbFast over
the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure
6) Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed
from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness
at the application site, unusual
sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may
include allergic reactions like hives,
rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or
tightness in the chest.