PCD tattoo topical anesthetic for permanent tattoo and lip paste ,
1. Using an alcohol cotton wool dip inside liquid rub the skin
hardly 3-5 minutes ;
2. Secondly ,Apply the paste on the lip keep 15-25 minutes , the
skin will achieve deep anesthesia up to 1-3 hours;
3. Finally , Cleaning labial ministry beginning to tattoo .
Dominant Ingredient : Lidocaine Hydrochloride 4% , Tetracaine
Hydrochloride 2% , Epinephrine 2% .
1. Stop useing during procedure, Because Epinephrine will make the
lip change to dark .
2. Keep at a low temperature
1) DeepNumb is topical anesthetics that helps numb the skin from
pain of minor procedures, such as tattooing, laser, cosmetic,
waxing, piercing, vaccination, etc.
2) DeepNumb cream works by blocking the pain signal sent by the
nerve endings on the skin. When applied to the procedure area as
directed a feeling of numbness will follow.
3) It is very important that the application instructions are
followed as directed. You need to leave the
cream and plastic wrap on the area for at least 2 hours prior to
the scheduled procedure.
4) Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is
removed from treated area. The numbing effect depends on the skin
type and the location on the body.
5) For best result, use one 10g tube which covers approximately 3”
x 3” area of your skin.
6) For a long procedure lasting hours over large areas apply
numbing cream over the entire work area then remove in sections as
1) Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and
water. Dry area completely.
2) Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in
3) After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream
(1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4) Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under
the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form
5) Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For
long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply NumbFast over
the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure
6) Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed
from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness
at the application site, unusual
sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may
include allergic reactions like hives,
rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or
tightness in the chest.